Subject: Re: [Leica] Pondering an R8
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:52:53 -0800 (PST)

Here's my list :

Nikon F, used 20 years, sold for more than I paid for
when new. Got an F2, later F3. All nice camera, but
the F3, compared with the F2, is all electronics and
sometimes misfires.

Got into Hassy, but never care for the weight of all
the gears. Then into Linhof LF. Again, the weight of
the camera, tripod, film holders etc etc etc becomes
unbearable. Seldom use it, but if there's a once in a
lifetime capture, I wish I had the Linhof with me.
Got into M. The first one was an M6 Panda. Stolen,
then got a M6 Tit, sold it, but regret it. Got an M3,
M4 and sold it. Now I have an M6 Classic HM and an M6
TTL. I like the classic HM most. Might consider the M7
to replace the M6 TTL.