Subject: [Leica] Re: Pullet Sir Prize
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:57:55 -0800

And in keeping with the mien of Mark's post... :)

Yes, Mark wins the Pullet Sir Prize for his Pullet Sur-prise. The esteemed
PSP. The more respected version of the pee-u-litzer price.

Oops, I guess it's a prize. Probably not for sale. ;)

I remember someone trying to buy a prize. Oh yeah, it was a Nobel Prize.
Who was that? Anybody we know?

Mark should be awarded an M7 for himself and an M80 for the pullet. That
would really ruffle its feathers... :)

Jim

ps. For those unknowing, an M80 is like a 1/4 stick of dynamite.