Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Develoment Help!
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:12:24 -0000

Andrew

Modern emulsions are more hardened and resistant to scratches so you can
normally fix without hardener.  if you use hardener you need to wash for 20
or so minutes.  Without hardener you can wash for 10 minutes.  At least, I
wash for 10 minutes and things look fine so far.  Jim said 20 minutes in his
email and he knows more than me so I would follow his advice if anyone's.

Simon

Andrew Touchon wrote:

> Jim Brick, Jeffery L. Smith, Simon Lamb, Mike Durling, Allan Wafkowski,
Adam

Replies: Reply from "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com> ([Leica] Re: Develoment Help!)
Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] To harden or not to harden...)
Message from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Develoment Help!)