Subject: RE: [Leica] To harden or not to harden...
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:03:35 -0800

I've been using Photographer's Formulary TF-4 Archival Rapid Fixer. This is
an alkaline fixer without hardener. An acid stop bath and hypo clearing
agent are not required, and it supposedly works very well for prints, and it
doesn't smell as much. It is also recommended for use with PMK and other
pyro developers to help maximize image stain.

It is available from Photographer's Formulary obviously, but the local Leica
dealer (Glazer's) also stocks it along with an assortment of other PF
products.

Tom Finnegan