Subject: [Leica] FS: Nikon RF lens (to buy Leica)
From: Robert Browne <rbrowne@iopener.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 00:04:44 -0800 (pst)

OK, so I just bought my first Leica M camera, a nice clean M2. My LTM's are pouting.
So after this expenditure I'm looking in my closet to see what I no longer use and what do I find:

35mm f2.5 W-Nikkor-C chrome lens in Nikon RF mount. Comes with original front and rear caps and leather case. Totally 98% mint condition. Perfect glass, silky smooth focusing. I've only used it twice since owning it due to condition. More of a collector piece than a user, but hey, lenses should be used. I'll even throw in a NOS Hoya vented hood to the lucky buyer. $350.00 inc. Fedex shipping in the US.

If interested, please contact me off list (you don't want anyone on the LUG to know you use Nikon RF's, do you?)

Robert

- --------- End Original Message ---------