Subject: RE: [Leica] on-camera flash
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:18:01 -0500

Doug - Pick up a Nikon SC17 cord, and your SF20 instantly becomes an
off-camera TTL flash, which you can bounce, or do any other damn thing you
want to with an M TTL body. You can also use it with the cord on a
"straight" M6, but without TTL, which is a bit limiting, but still better
than being tied to the on-camera shoe.

Additionally, if you go this site, http://www.konermann.net/sfill.html
you will see what looks to be a quite neat $25 'softbox' for the SF 20 for
on-camera use. I haven't gotten one yet, but probably will. For $25 I figure
it's more than worth taking a flyer on it.

B. D.