Subject: RE: [Leica] International warranty
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 18:41:51 -0400

Austin:

I hope you realize that this registration department is for the USA
imported gear only.  When I was buying a bunch of gear from a person about
four years ago, I called Leica NJ and talked to the registration
department.  All the gear was Leica USA gear and registered in the name of
the person I was buying it from.

When it came for warranty work on an R8, Leica NJ faxed the registration
info to the Canadian distributor who then covered it under the Leica 5 year
warranty on all legitimately purchased R8 cameras.  BTW, I live in Canada.

Regards,

Robert

Replies: Reply from "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com> (RE: [Leica] International warranty)