Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: long arm of the law (was: Warranty survey)
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:22:22 -0500

>Exactly, but it's an issue of, say, mail order, or Leica in
NJ...businesses
>that aren't physically here IN MA, but doing business in MA.

>Regards,

>Austin

Austin:

I'm a first year law student.  Can I please read the LUG without finding
Civil Procedure here as well?

I read the LUG to catch a break. I already practically dream
International Shoe, Worldwide Volkswagen, streams of commerce and
intentional availment etc. I don't want it here as well! :-)

Simon Stevens (going crazy with stress)

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (RE: [Leica] OT: long arm of the law (was: Warranty survey))