Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: long arm of the law (was: Warranty survey)
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 06:59:50 -0600

>I'm a first year law student.  Can I please read the LUG without finding
>Civil Procedure here as well?
>
>I read the LUG to catch a break. I already practically dream
>International Shoe, Worldwide Volkswagen, streams of commerce and
>intentional availment etc. I don't want it here as well! :-)
>
>Simon Stevens (going crazy with stress)

Simon--
I agree with you.
However, I hesitated to post my agreement for fear that another week
could be spent discussing whether we have the RIGHT to discuss
warranties here on LUG.
BTW, grab your Leica and a couple of rolls of film and hit the
street/backyard/whatever and spend some time looking for photographs.
It's a great stress reliever.
best,
John Fulton
Fort Worth