Subject: RE: [Leica] Sensitivity of Leica Meter compared to M6 meter
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:17:28 +0000

Hi david,

I am not sure to follow you:

What would be the difference if I use my noctilux on my M2 + MR-4 or
on my classic M6?

The sensitivity of the M6 TTl At ISO 100/21° (exposure values from EV-2 to
EV 20) is i.e., 4 s at f/1
For the M6 classic the "minimal" reading would be @100 ISO 2s at f1 (since
the classical M6 is one stop less sensitive)

What would be the minimal reading of the MR-4 @100 ISO? 1/2 s at f1?

Thanks,

logan.