Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica to Pen F defectors
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:17:28 -0600

My graduate school advisor jumped from Leica M3 to Olympus Pen. In his
case, he wanted to do less fiddling around. And as they always say, "the
pictures from my Olympus Pen are just as good as the Leica pictures".
There are many ways to interpret that quote. Whatever the case, it
helped me out enormously...he sold me his mint M1 and M3.

JLS