Subject: Vs: [Leica] Leica CL 40mm Summicron on other M-mount cameras
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:57:23 +0100

I cannot comment how it is this way, but the other way round it went without a hitch: I used 50 mm Summicron and 90 mm Tele-Elmarit on my CL - no problems whatsoever. And yes, the 40 mm Summicron was a good lens.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://www.uusikaupunki.fi/~raikorho