Subject: [Leica] Re:Email of LHSA Catalogue
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 05:18:18 +0800

Nathan, Logan and Seth,
I haven't received anything here in Hong Kong either. And my Viewfinder
keeps getting sent to Shanghai because the address is incomplete. Have
tried twice, maybe three times, to correct it. When I finally receive the
magazine I do enjoy the articles. By then they have usually been thoroughly
discussed on the LUG. The idea of an email Catalogue is a great one - but
the follow through isn't producing in my case. Joseph did you receive
anything? Still, we should keep in mind perhaps that LHSA is the "Leica
Historical Society of America", run by volunteers who give a lot of their
time and perhaps focused on American members where it all started.
Cheers
Howard.