Subject: [Leica] Re:LHSA address problem
From: Howard Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 05:42:58 +0800

My recollection is that the membership renewal form you received last fall
asked if you wished to receive the Catalog electronically, check the box. You
may inadvertently have not checked the box. Give Ed Schwartreich a call at:
1-802-244-4925 or, if you can wait till the next issue in May, write him at:
57 Dog Ridge Drive, Waterbury, VT 05676, USA.
Seth LaK 9
Thanks Seth,
I will contact Ed about my incorrect address problem. If he has email could
you please give me the address off list? Many thanks
Howard.