Subject: Re: [Leica] Town hack
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:30:32 EST

markc@binaryfaith.com writes:

> Wouldn't a noctilux be better? I mean c'mon its short and wide.. And
>  works better under low light. :)

> On Behalf Of gbennett@lainet.com
>  Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 2:16 PM
>  To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>  Subject: Re: [Leica] Town hack
>
>  Quoting Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>:
>
>  > I have contacted Yahoo and I know who sent this message. I just need
>  > to decide what I'm going to do about it.
>
>  How about implanting a 90 Summicron in his low light area, as he
>  suggests?

.......c'mon people, this is supposed to be about Leicas, not about
proctoscopy.

seth       lak 9

(now see, there I'm kidding but you can't hear the inflection in my voice nor
see the smile on my kisser and someone out there is going to read that
seriously).

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Town hack)