Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm pissed off
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 22:00:52 -0600

on 3/6/02 2:58 AM, Gwpics@aol.com at Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> I am going to have a gripe which may upset a few people here. A couple of days
> ago I posted a message here in which I asked for help in understanding a
> couple of the controls of a R6.2 I had just bought. Not a single person
> replied despite the fact that there must be countless people here who know the
> answers. Doug Herr and Mr. Ng kindly sorted me out on the official Customer
> Forum on the Leica website, but nobody from here.
>
> I am just wondering if the LUG is now so busy studying its own navel and
> slagging other off that serious questions get totalley ignored.
>
> Sorry, but I had to get it off my chest!
>
> Gerry
> www.gwpics.com

I'd be pissed too. Now can someone help me understand my all manual M6...?
What does LEICA mean? Loser Expects Intelligently Communicated Answers? I
see there's a B setting is that for b00b ??!! If so that's what I have it
set on.

Gerry see what ranting about unanswered posts gets you...? ME :P

I've re-read my reply 6 times and I still crack me up!! :D

This is the type of humor you get after assisting all day on a Macaroni &
Cheese shot...good night...ZZzZzzZzz

PS: Feel free to hate me..I'll get over it.

- --
John Straus aka LeicaPunk
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com