Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW ???
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:16:02 -0600

> Is it just me or is any other participants of PAW  disappointed with the
> response/feedback, don't get me wrong i still think PAW is a great idea and
> will keep doing it as i am enjoying the use of my camera.

Rob,

If you get a reliable site to post on head onto the Newnet IRC server and
join channel #leica.

It's a small chatroom with a few of us off the list. We post stuff there for
some quick feedback from whoever is idling. There's not a lot of fluff talk
but likes and dislikes are stated honestly :)
- --
John Straus aka LeicaPunk
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com