Subject: Re: [Leica] Arne's PAW #9 (+ previous PAWs) for 2002
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 07:11:50 +0100

Hi Arne,

You make good use of the chromogenic films, the tonality in your images is very
nice. There are too many to comment on individually, but I particularly liked the
shot of Erwin at the BENELUG meeting and the two drunken Norwegians sawing a dead
animal in half.

On the negative side, in the portrait of your father his right eye is completely
covered up by the glare from reflected sunlight in his glasses. You should have
repositioned him and/or yourself to avoid that. It has a disturbing effect on the
picture.

Nathan