Subject: RE: [Leica] Bulk Scanning of 35mm
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:35:23 -0500

Hi Bob,

The large hard drive is definitely a good suggestion, but in my experience,
the scanner is so much slower than the computer, that most any computer can
easily keep up with it.  Now, for PhotoShop, that's a different story.

I know a lot of people who do "bulk" scanning, and set-up a second
(typically not very fast) computer just to scan with, so it doesn't tie up
their primary computer during the scan, which most scanners do...

Regards,

Austin