Subject: RE: [Leica] Official soft release
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:58:00 -0500

Seth - I realize that one can, indeed, find amazing bargains at that site.
Obviously, it cuts both ways. I could be overreacting - NO!:-) - to seeing
commonly available items go for outrageously high amounts, and seeing people
pay more for a Leica box than many people pay for a decent camera.

But I digress - constantly. ;-)

B. D.