Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:56:28 -0800

Doug Lee writes:

| Well, I can see not wanting to deal with California, but
Canada? Come on.
| Unless you were trying to barter with beaver pelts, what
could be the
| hassle. <grin> (-;

Err...wait a second...I can understand that about the golems
that live in the two prominent metropols on the coast...but
exactly how many beaver pelts are we talking about.

Will in the real California (aka Stetson Willy)
Will trade books and Leicas for beaver pelts

Message from "Doug Lee" <drlee9@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers)