Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommended reading on photographers
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 10:36:25 +0100

Karina,

The simplest solution is to go to Amazon. Yes, there are specialized photo
bookshops out there, but my experience is that Amazon can always get me
whatever I want, even pretty obscure things. If the book is out of print, they
will search their network of used books dealers for you and email you with a
price quote once they locate the title. I have used that service a couple of
times, with excellent results. And of course there will no hassle about
shipping to Australia.

As for what to buy, we had some discussions about it a couple of years ago, do
a search on "reading" or "books" in the archives and you should be able to
find the thread. I remember posting a "recommended reading" list myself but
cannot find it in my own sent folder, otherwise I would have forwarded it to
you.

Cheers,
Nathan

kiklaas@iinet.net.au wrote:

> So can anyone point me in the direction of a reputable on-line bookstore
> that caters specifically for photographers and/or make some reading
> recommendations.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland