Subject: SV: [Leica] Bad Ebay Experience
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:06:47 +0100

're
Hi Karina!

The item number is #1332617949 if this helps at all, I have looked at my
ebay and it seems that with the new setup design that I appear not to have
a "won bid" record" how odd?

It's because you ended the auction with BUY IT NOW. It seems to disappear
from My Ebay after a short while. Does for me too.

Hope this helps.

I acn tell you that my money and I are not easily parted and so the only
reason I kept forking out was to secure shipping without the saga dragging
on endlessly, me being out of pocket with nothing to show for it.  Won't
be going there again.  (He must have seen me coming a mile away..)

Karina, I think you might be reading this guy wrong. He has 215 positive
feedback, no negs and one neutral. Doesn't sound like a crook exactly:-)
I'm sure you'll get it soon. It can be a bit daunting and confusing first
time round, and when there are minor problems they suddenly seem like huge
ones. Hang in there girl!!;-)

Best, Duncan