Subject: SV: [Leica] Official soft release
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 01:36:24 +0100

I'd agree with this entirely. Both sides are happy, no worries! Plus if we
try to delve too deeply morally into every transaction that takes place,
commerce and the world as a "functioning" entity will stop...
One can't become morally depressed or self-questioning everytime one gets a
"bargain"...

- -Duncan

A deal is fair if buyer and seller are happy.  I guess I don't see commerce
as a big moral issue.  No coercion, willing buyer and seller, good sale.

But I can see where you'd think otherwise.