Subject: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 08:24:23 -0700

It was bad enough going through the desert on a horse with no name. I am not
going to have conversations with someone called Photo Phreak!

Seriously though, we all use our real names here and I appreciate it. We are
not fourteen year olds taking a break from cruising porn sites. It is not
all about cameras; people, personalities and names are important.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless)
Reply from "Karina Klaas" <shutterbug@iinet.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Should the nameless stay nameless)