Subject: RE: [Leica] FS Friday USER M2 Body
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:23:52 -0500

Assuming this camera isn't gone, I will take it for sure!

But just one question first.  Is the rangefinder patch clear?  I don't mind
a beat up user, but the rangefinder patch needs to have good contrast, and
still have that POP into focus thing going that makes these cameras so
great.  You know what I mean?

Thanks, Mark

Bob Kramer