Subject: [Leica] Kyle's Fine Art
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:12:47 -0500

Just a note to let you guys know that I just received a beautiful 11x17 of
Kyle's goth gal, having taken him up on his fine art FS offer the other
week.  Just to refresh you memories, this is the photo:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/goth/models/jennyfur/2/4.jpg

The print is stunning, and I couldn't be more pleased.  I always liked this
photo, but the real thing looks so much better than the internet version.
Just reinforces for me how poor a medium the internet is for viewing
photographs.

I emailed Kyle to thank him, and he mentioned that he still had a couple
more prints left, so I highly recommend you contact him straight away while
he is still offering this great deal.  Go for the 11x17.  This image begs
for a large print IMO.  Thanks, Kyle!

Regards,
BK