Subject: [Leica] Re: [MUGers] Using M Classic bags
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:16:13 -0800 (PST)

I had a M Classic, but now regret having sold it.
It's a very practical bag for pros. The access to any
equipment is a no-nonsense quick in/out. Though
there's no padding, but the material used is thick
enough for any protective, plus the partitioning is
adjustable by velcro. It also carries a surprising
amount of gear. It hangs comfortably and when opened,
the entire interior is wide-open. Also, the material,
although feels like cotton, is actually synthetic and
immune to mold rottings. It's washable and the best
part is "it doesn't look like a camera bag".
Damn, I really regret having sold mine.