Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bag Addict
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:41:09 -0800 (PST)

On the contrary Karina. I found I have more bags
designated to the M, then all my other cameras put
together (including LF, MF and SLRs).
For the M, I have Foggs, Billingham, Lowepro small
backpacks and just recently sold a M-Classic bag, not
to mention some pouches I have, wearing the M on my
belt.