Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport Hand Check Refused; Film OK
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:38:26 -0500

C'mon guys and gals the x-ray that you send your carry on through is not
going to hurt your film.  I frequently carry 3200 through airports, no fog.
I just got back from LaGuardia/Hartsfield with 3200, no fog.  I remember Pop
Photo or some such sending 3200 through the machine 20 times, no fog.

Just take the film you need, push the shutter release as often as makes
sense, and enjoy.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspirng.com

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Airport Hand Check Refused; Film OK)