Subject: Re: [Leica] airport film check
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 10:04:35 -0500

Austin, its a simple matter really.  The security people have the guns, work
by the hour, and have a whole lot of discretion.  Just ask my brother some
time about life with El Al security and the charming day or so he had in a
small room with the man using rubber gloves.

Sure, you might win  in a court years later but life is too short to fight
over nothing.  Just think what a hand inspection might entail.  Mr.
Franklin, I want you to pull the leader out of each of these rolls about
five feet to ascertain that it is really film...

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com