Subject: [Leica] Re: 400 B&W
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:04:53 -0500

There will be a change in the Tri-X and Plus-X emulsions. Kodak stated
that there will be a slight change in developing times. The notice was
emailed to me, but I'm unable to find it at the Kodak site (I know it's
there). Someone more adroit than me might want to try.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 400 B&W)