Subject: [Leica] Re: A Good Cause
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:49:26 -0500

NO GOOD, Jeffery, no good. We can't back down now. Don't worry--we got a
winning hand--can't backfire--

Kyle! Can you hear me? Get from behind those wee-attired babes with the
multiple puncture wounds. Be a man!
[Jeffery, are ya warming up to it?]

Answer the question, Kyle. Answer the question!
Look, Fella, if you don't come out and talk, we're are going to remand
your cats into our custody --- and eat them!
[OOH, Jeffery, look at them Louisiana boys starting to salivate!!!]

Oh geez, look at that; he's climbing down the drain pipe. He's attached
a strong aviation thread to his belt, and is being lowered to earth by
those wee-attired babes with the multiple puncture wounds. Curses!

[He's gone, Jeffery, he's gone.....]

Allan