Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Taking precautions against fungus in tropical humidity
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:00:18 -0600

I can relate to your "maid" story. My mother-in-law (who speaks no English)
opens all of our windows in the summer (which keeps the AC on all day long
for no reason). We cannot convince her to keep windows shut on hot days. So,
my electric bill is $400 a month in the summer, with the house at about 96F
and my hardbound books getting "curvy".

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA