Subject: RE: [Leica] re: kyle's fine art
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:15:01 -0600

> holy leica lens cap! what ever made anybody think i wanted to be taken
> seriously?
>
> kc
>
> (who only wants to be taken seriously when asking people to help homeless
> kids in romania.)

Finally, someone understood what I was saying....Kyle!

The LUG is so replete with trollers and jokesters, one cannot separate the
honest (naive, I suppose) people from the baiters. That has a price, which
is that sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is being honest or if he is
being his usual self.

Damn! No more threads from me like this one! My vote is that the goth girl
was a joke but that someone thought it was fine art.

JLS

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] re: kyle's fine art)