Subject: [Leica] M6 replacement leathers (Leica dress-up)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 21:51:13 -0800

I have been working with Morgan Sparks over at cameraleather.com and he
now has a nice line of replacement leather (and leatherette) for the M6.
 The leathers come in many patterns, colors and styles.  If you are into
that kind of thing, check out his site at www.cameraleather.com  - it
the standard black leatherette is your cup of tea, well he has those
too, in case yours is torn or worn.

I can personally vouch for Morgan and his products. I have several skins
for my Olympus cameras and they are extremely well made, fairly easy to
apply, and come with a 100% money back guarantee.

Cheers,
- - marc