Subject: [Leica] Alan's believe that we should forgive Nazis - has nothing to do with Leni per se
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:13:00 -0500

No, Alan, I don't get it. And neither does just about anyone else in the
world outside your head. Not being saintly ;-), I believe that there are
certain actions and behaviors far to heinous to ever forgive or forget.
Because forgiving and/or forgetting them makes it far more likely that they
will recur.

B. D.
Planning to Spend The Day At A Muster of The Army of The Small