Subject: Re: [Leica] re: kyle's fine art
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 07:39:30 -0800

You should look at Gen-X, or Null-G in my point of view, work more
often. It's replete with work commercially that at one time used to
grace only gallery walls, i.e. so called underground galleries. Like a
Daly clock that kind of work has melted into the visual vernacular. So,
it may not be a joke.
If anyone is interested, tonight in the East Village, Long Beach CA,
there will an Art Walk with about twenty photographers displaying their
work. Much of it will conform to the current _non-conforming_ vagary.
It's from 6pm to whenever.
I'm going, I need, the need being personal, to slam down portraits of
the photogs for historicity's sake. While I might have an M on one
shoulder, the TLR Rollei 2.8F, mit blitz de-jour, will the camera of choise.
Slobodan Dimitrov