Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: airport film check
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:01:16 -0800

They apply the law by their actions.   The current context is for them to
have the public sympathy over the customer.

I will and do always assert my rights and assume the risk that I will miss
the flight.   Fortunately, I have not had a flight since 9/11 that I really
had to be on.

In Oakland, the inspection lines are long.

Roland Smith
Oakland, California