Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 B&W
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 15:27:04 EST

henningw@archiphoto.com writes:

> For scanning, the lack of acutance of the chromogenic films
>  is an asset

Henning, a question from an long-time Leica photographer but a complete
newbie- zombie when it comes to scanning: after scanning a chromogenic
negative, can one recapture in the final print from the negative scan, the
acutance that one imagined in the original scene and sought to record on
film, by editing with the software program? I hope I haven't made the
question too loopy.

Seth         LaK 9

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] 400 B&W)