Subject: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:16:01 -0500

I am not saying that there should not be justice. I doubt, though, that
there can be a fair trial 60 years after the fact. The people involved
are 70, 80, 90 years old, and the events took place 60 years ago. But
that is not really what the people here have been addressing. It's more
about personal hatred that have festered for years, until the line
between truth and fiction has blurred.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Folly)