Subject: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 17:26:03 -0500

Yes, what you say is true. Even my dear friend Jeffery has referred to
me (in effect) as an anti-Nazi propagandist in another forum. Very early
on I made it clear that my family had members killed by the invading
Nazis in Poland during the war.  I suspect there are many here who
freely open their traps who have not suffered this. I'm beginning to
think that it doesn't matter to many.

Allan

Replies: Reply from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Folly)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net> (RE: [Leica] Re: Folly)