Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: ballhead advice sought
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:51:31 -0800

><Snip>

Like Jim Brick I love my G1377 M.
It works with most of my cameras.
But i have quite a few tripod heads; I have 8 of them and I fool around
until i get just the right one for what I'm doing with what.
Sometimes i get in the mood for a more funky one.

As the interface between your tripod and your camera and you there are
few more important pieces of gear.

Luckily there are so many to choose from from all over Europe, USA, and Japan.

Another choice might be the single control Manfrotto ProBall 308, made
in Italy.
I got mine new for 55 bucks. Seldom such a good deal in quality gear
have i made.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com