Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:40:28 -0800

><Snip>
> With SLRs, I went from Mamiya to Pentax to Nikon to Contax to Pentax. I
> still have the best luck with Pentax (and the fewest repairs).
>
> Jeffery Smith

I always wanted one of the ME's. They were so cute! I'm sure the optics
are more than OK.
They are practically disposable.

But Tina's right the thing to do would be to hold on to at least a
minimal Leica system.
Leicas are not that expensive or high maintenance. Maybe older stuff.

But a Hasselblad is a huge maintenance issue.

A Rolleiflex TLR would do the trick.

As a matter of fact i could do with just that camera and nothing else!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer from Leica)