Subject: Re: Vs: Vs: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer fromLeica
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:03:03 EST

In a message dated 3/11/02 2:36:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
henryting10@yahoo.com writes:

> About "need to know" basis and "NDA".
>  I think if Leica is to enforce the NDA, then Leica
>  itself is equally at fault. Any industrial
>  confidential information should NOT be disclosed in
>  the first case.

Of course Henry is correct here.

>  Our arguments here is whether Erwin is liable. I doubt
>  if Leica is too upset. He might be an insider,......

Any question of "liability" is between Erwin and Leica. From our point of
view, that of the interested Leica photographer, the issue is not one of
liability but of credibility, i.e. of Erwin's independence and objectivity.

Assuming we are not all the dupes of another fake posting, the disclosure
suggests that his evaluations must be read with a certain healthy skepticism.

Seth            LaK 9