Subject: Re: Vs: Vs: Vs: [Leica] Rangefinder Whiteout Problem - The Answer fromLeica
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:34:39 EST

In a message dated 3/11/02 2:58:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
raimo.m.korhonen@uusikaupunki.fi writes:

> I think that you are stretching your credibility. You are reading more into
> the situation than there really is. Everybody here knows that you are not a
> proponent of Erwin´s.
>  All the best!
>  Raimo

Thank you Raimo. I am neither proponent nor opponent of Erwin. Erwin is a
very intelligent and talented man and I admire that as I admire and share his
interest in things Leica.

I have from time to time pointed out facts and drawn from them the inferences
that those facts clearly support. It does not seem to me that that is
"reading more into the situation."

As to my credibility, I leave that to the judgment of others.

Cheers!

Seth             LaK 9