Subject: Re: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art)
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:54:43 -0700

Photo Phreak in part wrote:

"I believe that a thing of beauty should be available to
any or all who will appreciate it."

I believe this has already been tried. It's called "communism" (my youngest daughter refers to it as the system where you work hard to share your money with everybody else). Seems to me it didn't work too well.

With respect to Kyle's print pricing: It's his work, he should price it however he sees fit.

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art))
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] price of art prints (was re: kyle's fine art))