Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:37:53 -0000

Mark

Thanks to you and others who have responded.  I asked the question because I
want to get a new Mac to replace my PC for Photoshop work amongst other
things.  The Dual G4 is expensive and I wanted to know if I would get better
performance out of a 800 or 900MHz G4 single processor than a 1.5 or 2GHz
P4.  I am new to Mac and I want to ensure that whatever I purchase will have
a reasonably long 'shelf-life' of good performance.

Many thanks again.

Simon