Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:42:00 -0800

Well, why didn't you say so from the beginning. The Mac is in a league
of its own when it comes to graphics, i.e. photoshop etc.. I personally
don't know of any graphic house, or even an ad agency that uses a PC for
graphics. You might be able to find one in their accounting dept.
crunching numbers, but not at the art director's or designer's desk.
I photographed a director the other day at a studio in Stud City. Went
to the editing room, a building really, to get a hold of him. I must of
seen over 20 G4s on racks side by side. The hands on people all had Mac
laptops in front of them. I did have to drag the director away from his
ebay  bidding, on a Mac needless to say.
    Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com> (Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic)