Subject: Re: [Leica] Absolutely, totally off-topic
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:53:24 -0800 (PST)

Apart from cost, another factor to consider between
the Mac and PC is whether you have the resources, or
even if you do, whether you are willing to "get down
and dirty" when things mysteriously goes haywire.
Although Macs are no guarantee things will work, but
at least things are more transparent and the "plug and
play" is almost guaranteed.
I don't know about others, between spending at times
days trouble-shooting a problem, I'd rather be out
there shooting with my Leica.